Search This Blog

Thursday, September 26, 2013

LEARNING REFLECTION #1

September 26,2013

I learned this past week that blogs isn't only for media use. A Blog can be used for many different things. You can simply create a blog to make notes of your thoughts. Or just Recording Down your current thoughts. You can add so many gadgets to your blog making searches better for bloggers viewing your page. You Can Also update news letters and weather guides through your blog. Isn't that 
school. I created a podcast for the first time this past week and its a post where you can hear me speak instead of reading my thoughts. I had trouble uploading the podcast to my blog but i have had classmates and reading instructions to open a clearer view of what to do. I can use a blog for things other than school related. A Blog is used in every day lives and many people create one. Also this past week I've learned new vocabulary such as Netiquette.Netiquette is the proper way of using the internet. Such as knowing the boundaries of what you should and should not post 

2 comments: