Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My Final Animations Project

The goal of my final animation was to increase the awareness of teen pregnancy. We, me and my partner (Amber Elis) , was looking to reach out to people of the new generation. This project may come off to seem easy but it was really kind of difficult. In this animation you are working on many different frames believe it or not at the same time. Me and amber worked together so many things was easy to over come cause what I didn't understand she was able to explain and same for her. I more than proud of my animation results because through out the year i found myself working harder.There may be things that we can change or make better but we put a lot of time and hard work into our project so we hope our views enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment